At Raynsford it is our aim to raise standards by promoting a school Christian ethos, which is underpinned by core values. These values support the development of the whole child as a reflective learner within a calm, caring environment.
We give regular thought to how values can be used to support the child as a reflective learner and promote quality teaching and learning.
In our society, children are increasingly encouraged through advertising to think of happiness as something which can be found simply in the material world. They are generally encouraged to experience life in a world which is external to their inner selves.
As a school community we believe that the ethos of the school should be built on a foundation of Gospel values.
Our Value for July
“The things which are impossible with men are possible with God" Luke 18:27
- Hope is believing that good things will happen
- Hope is not wishful thinking but the belief that we have the will and the way to accomplish our goals whatever they may be
- Hope gives us energy and helps us through difficult times
You can show hope by:
- Always being positive
- Not giving up on your dreams
- Believing in the people around you and in what you can do
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow”